- Lawn damaging insect control: chinch bugs, sod web worms
- High iron fertilizer
- Spot weed treatment
- Water in this application before mowing
- Water 2 times each week for no less than 45 minutes per zone
- Mow not remove more than 1/3 of leaf tissue
- Next Application: Sod web worm and weed retreatment
If you need help troubleshooting your lawn, we are here to help!
Please call (904) 303-7285 with questions regarding this treatment or to reschedule. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for your finalized application notes.
DROUGHT CONDITIONS: No
EXTREME TEMPERATURES: Possible
WEEDS TREATED: Sedge, Dollar Weed, Chamber bitter, Spurge
INSECTS TREATED: Sod web worms, chinch bugs
DISEASE CONDITIONS MAY FAVOR: Take-all root rot
LAST PRE-EMERGENT WEED APPLICATION: June
NEXT PRE-EMERGENT WEED APPLICATION: November